Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER - IMMEDIATE JOINERS!!
Aabasoft is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits & work with our team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design &Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges in Android.
• Ensure all Android code suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage.
• Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
• Participate in regular bug fixing & On-going maintenance of existing projects
• Deal with client’s data, feeds and designs.
• Work with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web Designers, graphic designers) in the production of a finished product.
• Listen to customer feedback and look for opportunities to improve the product.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 5+Years hands-on experience of Android Development using Eclipse or Android Studio.
• Experience in Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Strong knowledge of Google’s Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Expertise with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and memory optimization.
• Experience in architecture design-patterns such as MVVM, MVP, MVC.
• Knowledge of RxJava.
• Conversant with, XML, Web services API.
• Solid understanding of Android SDK and Android architecture
• Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, XML, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases, Room, Android X, Dagger, Rx
• Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
• Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills.
Number of Vacancies: 15
Annual CTC: 7-12 Lakh
Forward updated resume with Skype ID & mention 'Senior Android Developer' in the subject line of mail.
Click here to Apply