Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines.
• Collaborate with project managers, QA leads and technical leads to analyze user needs and business requirements.
• Assist in technical and project risk management and participate in mitigation activities.
• Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories.
• Perform unit testing on all the allocated projects & fixing the bugs reported by testers.
• Design and implement features using iOS, Brightcove and other SDKs
• Collaborate with other team members, participate in Scrum meetings, design discussions and team code reviews.
• 2 years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting iOS/macOS applications.
• Excellent understanding of Swift, Objective-C/C++, and programming concepts such as multi-threading, MVP, UI patterns and unit testing.
• Working Knowledge in general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Have published one or more IOS apps in the app store.
• Expertise in the iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch Framework, Phone Gap, HTML 5, Angular JS.
• Excellent coding skills and should have an ability to handle a project, Code Signing, Distribution.
• Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience in REST API, XML and JSON Parsing using Objective C and Swift.
• Familiarity with cloud development environments, including API design and integration.
• Knowledge in Layout design(UI/UX).
• SQL and an understanding of relational databases and architecture.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Educational Qualification: B-Tech /M-Tech/MCA /BS/MS degree in Computer Science.
Forward your updated resume with Skype id and mention 'iOS DEVELOPER' in the subject line
Click here to Apply