Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Co-ordination of End to End Recruitment process.
• HR documentation.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data.
• Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues.
• Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, etc.
• Provide administrative support to Human Resources executives.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people throughout the organization
• Strong interpersonal and listening skill.
• Must have knowledge in MS Office.
• Excellent Communication skill (Oral & Written).
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
• Preferred Female candidates with 0-1 year experience.
Education:Graduate/Post Graduates in any discipline (Preferred: MBA-HR)
Forward your updated resume with skype id and mention 'HR TRAINEE' in the subject line.
Click here to Apply