Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
JUNIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
We have opening for Junior Android Developer (1 to 2 years) with excellent knowledge of the Core java, Android SDK, API, XML, JSON, SQL databases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop & maintain Android mobile applications.
• Deployment and management of apps with the Google App Stores.
• Closely work with UI Designers and Product Manager to execute the projects as per our client requirements.
• Design and develop databases and APIs to integrate with the mobile app
• Creating and Releasing of applications on Google Play Store, Beta and Alpha Testing
Working independently on new development environments and must keep pace with the latest
• Minimum 1 year with building native mobile applications.
• End-to-end Android app development, from basic requirements to detailed requirements.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Android platform SDKs and development environments (Android
• Knowledge on JSON and XML Parsing
• Structural coding & provide mobile apps solution.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Should have independently developed and delivered at least one mobile application.
• Knowledge and experience of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system is essential.
• Experience evaluating and working with 3rd party libraries.
• Very strong analytical and debugging skills.
B.Tech / B.E. / BCA / MCA
Forward your updated resume with Skype id and mention 'JUNIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER ' as the subject line