Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
JUNIOR SOFTWARE TESTER
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manually test the developed software to identify all corner case handling & issues.
• Manage and Execute test cases and reporting defects.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input.
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
• Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Provide support and documentation.
• Minimum 1 Year Experience in Software Testing.
• Automation tool preferably selenium web drive.
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of programming.
• Ability to Work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and programming languages.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Knowledge in Selenium web driver.
• Capable of handling complex scenarios in testing.
• Ability to work, co-operate and communicate with an international team.
• Bachelor degree/ B.Tech degree/BCA/MCA.
Mention 'Junior Software Tester' in the subject line of the mail.