Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs.
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies.
• Conduct keyword research using various tools.
• Monitor paid search campaigns.
• Optimize pages for mobile.
• Effectively use search engine tools to identify and resolve technical issues.
• Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
• Minimum 1+ years experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role.
• Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
• Familiarity with keyword research and management tools.
• Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising.
• Strong PPC Knowledge.
• Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of the search engine industry.
• Excellent communication skill & able to communicate with clients across the world.
Forward updated resume with Skype ID & mention 'SEO ANALYST' in the subject line of mail.