Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement marketing activities for all digital channels including social media.
• Respond to the customer comments in an efficient manner.
• Engaging existing users in social media.
• Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies.
• Generate leads through FB & Instagram marketing.
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance.
• Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience
• Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, FB, LinkedIn, etc.
• Experience with website optimization tools & Familiarization Google analytics.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Excellent communication and analytical skill.
• Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
• Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO would also be an advantage.
• Bachelors / Master’s degree.
Forward updated resume with Skype ID & mention 'SMO ANALYST' in the subject line of mail.