Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
NETWORKING SUPERVISIOR _STRUCTURED CABLING FLASH ELV (3+ YEARS)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Supervises and assists with the design, installation, maintenance, documentation of structured cabling projects.
• Performs surveys, prices new projects, attends meetings and proposes solutions to installation issues.
• Management of installation, technical and sub-contract employees.
Project scheduling, coordination with trades.
• Manages workers at project sites and assures timely completion of work.
• Services new and existing customers and communicates project status to the Reporting Manager.
• Trains technicians and facilitates learning in the field.
• Acts as the single point of contact for project status, by maintaining communication with stakeholders.
• Manage all assigned projects(max of 2 Projects) to completion and ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
• Coordinates with other work streams, projects, and initiatives which may impact successful completion of project.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel while having oversight of those responsibilities.
• Conducts regular project team meetings to action items and project schedule.
• Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
• Understand and implement the requirements for smooth processing of a project.
• Conducting site survey.
• Update changes according to the progress of projects and initiate successful completion of project.
• Preparing BOQ
• Attending project meeting
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverable.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Capability of handling 2 project at a time.
• Familiar in handling structure cabling cctv, access control, public control, nurse call etc.
• Familiar with BMS /AV Systems/Access Control/PA System or other LV systems.
• Willingness to travels as per the projects.
Eligibility : Diploma/ITI in Hardware / Networking / Infrastructure / Electrical / Electronics
Experience: 3+ Years.
Mention 'NETWORKING SUPERVISIOR' in the subject line of mail.