Aabasoft Technologies India Private Limited
Kerala - India
Accounting Manager _ 5+ Years of Experience
We are hiring an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team. If you're serious about your next job, then Aabasoft is an ideal place to grow your career.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
• Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
• Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
• Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
Share your updated resume to email@example.com, by mention “for the post of Accounting Manager”as subject line.