Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
INDIA - 680308
Preferred Experience : 2 - 5 Yrs
Job Location : Kochi, Trivandrum, Koratty
No. of positions : 2
• Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders.
• Lead solution definition and work through execution and implementation.
• Implement a complete user interface in the form of web app, with a focus on performance and security.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Implement and enforce best practices within the team.
Desired Skills :
• 2+ relevant experience in the development of Angular Enterprise Applications.
• Hands-on experience of using Angular Material.
• Very good logical skills and problem-solving ability.
• Quick learner and a good team player.
• Should be able to work independently and with the team.
• Hands-on experience of using CSS frameworks.
• Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies.
Preferred Experience: 2 - 5 Years
• Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play.
• Handle customer expectations on challenging projects.
• Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency.
• Quickly convert wireframes into html front-end with optimal quality.
• Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms.
• 2 - 4 years of progressive experience in building web application with proven track record of introducing newer tools for rapid developments.
• Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
• Know the Responsive web.
• Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
• Applied experience of UI development principles.
• Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/
Java Developer (Spring Boot)
Experience: 2-9 years
• Identify and analyze user requirements
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
• Develop Java applications • Write well-designed, efficient code
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
• Design database architecture
• Schedule product releases with internal teams • Document development phases • Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
• Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role.
• Experience designing, building and testing Java Spring Boot application
• In-depth knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring Boot
• Minimum of 3+ experience with Spring
• Sound knowledge of core java and collections
• Hands on experience building Rest based web services
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and design patterns
• Hands on experience working with databases
• Good delegation and time management skills
• Problem-solving abilities
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Team player • Mentoring and leadership capability
Software Engineer Trainee - Machine Learning
Preferred Experience : 0 – 2 Yrs
Job Location : Kochi
Able to build strategy around data platforms which lead a project team to successful delivery and integrating it with enterprise ecosystem.
An expert in at least one OOPS/functional language and have quick learning skills to adapt as per project needs.
Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
Computer science graduate/ post graduate
Hands on with c, c++, python, Linux
Knowledge of TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit learn, opencv will be highly valued
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Knowledge of regression or classification model will be highly valued