Feathersoft Info Solutions Private Limited
INDIA - 680308
Java Developer Trainee
Job Skills :
• Good understanding and fundamentals in Java / J2EE concepts
• Good understanding in OOP concepts, MVC architecture is desirable
• Fundamentals to RDBMS SQL Server, Oracle is a plus
• Experience to Core Java, JSP, Servlets is an advantage
• Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Struts is an advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills is a plus
Job Responsibilities :
• Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Documentation
• Adhering to strict delivery schedules
• Daily project status updates and team meetings
• Agile project management and development methodology
Preferred Experience: 2 - 5 Years
• Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play.
• Handle customer expectations on challenging projects.
• Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency.
• Quickly convert wireframes into html front-end with optimal quality.
• Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms.
• 2 - 4 years of progressive experience in building web application with proven track record of introducing newer tools for rapid developments.
• Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
• Know the Responsive web.
• Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
• Applied experience of UI development principles.
• Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/