Fragomen Immigration Services India Private Limited
5th Floor, Lulu Cyber Tower 1, Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi 682 042, India T: +91 484 3989077
Marketing and Business Development Executive (Location: Bengaluru)
THE ROLE - :
We are seeking a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join our team in India. Based in Bengaluru, the position will support our marketing and business development strategy for the India practice. The emphasis is on attracting, retaining and engaging clients. This is an opportunity for an individual to grow and develop in an exciting and varied role in a fast-moving part of the business.
THE TEAM - :
The role will work closely with the India Partner, other immigration professionals, as well as the wider Marketing and Business Development team across the Fragomen network. Globally, the marketing and business development function is made up of 30+ professionals covering the full range of strategic marketing and business development support for the firm, and promoting exceptional client service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, INTER ALIA:-
• Act a first point of contact for the Marketing & Business Development team, providing a responsive and professional service to staff in the India region
• Maintain existing and potential clients database with high accuracy level.
• Support the pitch/RFI/RFP/RFQ process, including coordinating with teams across the firm and helping with drafting and follow-up
• Carry out market research and track industry, client and competitor news and information
• Work with wider team to help prepare partners and other client-facing teams for pitch presentations and other client presentations
• Track and maintain live opportunities in our CRM system
• Coordinate post-RFP debrief and feedback sessions as appropriate to inform future strategy
• Assist with the development and maintenance of professional biographies for staff in the region
• Create and keep up-to-date marketing materials on the firm including slipsheets and placemats
• Assist with logistics for internal and external firm client events as required, working closely with the events support team
• Support the execution of business development plans to support organisational objectives for the office and region
• Identify potential business opportunities with new and existing clients
• Work with broader team on effective client focus and retention strategies for the India region
• Identify and implement external profile-raising opportunities
• Maintain memberships and subscriptions database
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the region and the wider firm
• Work with colleagues across the region to identify and promote opportunities for collaboration and continuous improvement
• Provide additional support to the broader Marketing and Business Development department as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE -:
We are looking for a highly-motivated, conscientious team player with exceptional communication and organisational skills. A high degree of curiosity, business acumen and flexibility are also essential, as are the ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
• Masters’ degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
• Experience in a professional business environment, preferably with a background from legal or professional services industry in a generalist marketing and business development role
• Detail oriented, organised, self-motivated, resourceful, with excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
• Proven track record of dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders
• Can-do and proactive attitude
• Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of SalesForce, InterAction or another CRM preferred.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a broader team
Fragomen Application development group is seeking an developer to develop, customize and deliver solutions using ServiceNow
The development specialist will work with a multi-faceted team building unique solutions using Service Now. Individual will prototype, design, develop and integrate solutions to hard problems. The individual needs to know all aspects of the software engineering life cycle including scope and work estimation, design, documentation, implementation, testing and integration. They will be working on implementing new technologies into the existing systems.
Development specialist will be responsible for core system configuration. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. Developing workflow customizations and supporting other functional teams. Ideal candidate must be self-motivated organized, analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in and comfortable in a technical organization with a dynamic environment
Ideal candidate will:
Interact with other developers, architects, and technical team leads to rapidly learn a complex operational system, its subsystems, and components to positively contribute to development.
Design, develop and document modular, readable, and maintainable solutions to hard problems;
Recommend and lead changes to development and systems integration that will increase efficiency and development effectiveness.
Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows
Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate tasks being done in Service Now.
Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Client Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Portal Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, Script Includes, etc.)
Client and Server API's (Ex. GlideDialogWindow, Glide Form (g_form), Glide Aggregate, GlideRecord, etc.)
Administration (including Reporting, Dashboard, Performance Analytics, Email Notifications, Creating and Editing Home pages, Personalizing forms etc.)
HTML/CSS/AJAX, AngularJS knowledge
UI Pages and Jelly
ACL and its debugging
Knowledge of ITIL framework and understanding of (Asset/Configuration/Incident/Problem Management, Product Catalog etc.)
Knowledge of Business management, IT Operations Management
Transform MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other databases/instances, Webservice
Mid Server setup and update set migration
• 3-4 years of ServiceNow development experience
• Experience with Agile development environment and concepts