Voyager IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
A1-3 & 4, Infopark SEZ K.R Puram P.O., Pallippuram, Cherthala Tel: +91 478 2553310 Fax: +91 478 2553311 Email: email@example.com
• Responsible for developing, editing content understanding targeted audience and Industry requirement.
• Writing content extensively for the company website, magazine, newsletters, promotional activities and articles on a wide range of topics for our blog etc.
• Conceptualizing, ideation and designing the content for various advertisements, website, upcoming verticals, business plans.
• Manage content uploads/update, duplication on websites.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors and industry.
• Run regular social promotion and campaigns
• Writing SEO friendly contents targeting appropriate keywords.
• Handling Internal and external corporate communication activities
Desired Candidates Profile:
• Education : Any Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative/Out of box thinking
• Knowledge from Holidays, Hotel/ Hospitality, Tours and Travels would be added advantage
• Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
Kindly mention the job code (CW001) while applying for the post
PHP Developer with 1 - 3 yrs experience (Infopark, Cherthala)
• Designing & developing new products and maintaining existing products.
• Contribute on several layers of the LAMP stack from database, to server, to front end.
• To work collaboratively with team and other departments.
• Add new features and fix code defects in web applications.
• Solid understanding of design patterns and its applications.
• Evangelist of open source technologies.
• Developing and customizing WordPress Themes & Plugins.
• Strong contribution to open source technologies
• Good Communication, strong client-facing skills.
Expertise in PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AngularJS
Frameworks - Laravel, CodeIgniter,Yii etc.
JS Frameworks - AngularJS, Vue.js, ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap etc.
Expertise in front-end development
Experience in MVC architecture
Knowledge in GitHUB, SVN
Familiar with API's, JSON, SOAP, REST
Education : Any Degree
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Interested candidates share resume with job title (PHP001) in the subject line
Preferred Experience: 1 - 2 years
Job Description: ·
Design, Develop & Prototype Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use. ·
Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store. ·
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. ·
Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team ·
Build and publish applications in app stores. ·
Hands on experience in handling Web Services. ·
Experience in developing Location Based Services. ·
Implement new technologies to maximize application performance. ·
Work tightly with the server team and other critical teams to optimize mobile experience. · Application architecture and data modelling. ·
Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers.
Required Skill set: ·
Experience in working with Android App. ·
Good knowledge of Android SDK, internals and strong Java skills. ·
Clear understanding of Android application architecture, UI components of jQuery. ·
Knowledge on Mobile Application Performance, Security & Efficiency. ·
The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with aggressive schedules. ·
Good communication skills.
Add On · Hybrid App Educational Qualification
iOS Native Developer
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release. Publishing application on App Store.
• Maintaining the code and automation of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Proficient in ObjectiveC, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Knowledge of iOS backend services.
• Knowledge of Apple s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Dot Net Developer
3-6 years of good hands-on development experience in .Net/MVC with C# and VB.NET.
Knowledge on Git, Jenkins is required.
Experience in POS Projects
Should have good communication skills.
1. Support the existing applications, work on enhancements and issue fixes.
2. Support the maintenance activities like server upgrades, patching etc.
2. Continuous interaction with the Business users to identify the problem and work on the solution.
3. Should be able to proactively identify the issues and effectively communicate the same to the respective teams.
4. Should have a hands-on experience of development activities, to work on the problem tickets.
5. Should understand SDLC, ensure all the artefacts (UTP, Deployment doc..) are created appropriately.
6. Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts based on project requirements.
7. Other responsibilities include enhancement, performance tuning and support of existing applications.
8. Should be open to learn other technologies like Node JS, React JS, Java and transformation to full stack developer.