Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer-Ruby on Rails
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
• Proven experience with web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails (latest version)
• Expertise in Ruby on Rails (proven experience with popular gems like spree, shopify, experience with microservices, payment gateways etc)
• Strong knowledge of database technologies (SQL, MySQL, Postgres)
• Experience in RSpec, Capybara, CI tools
• Git skills
• Technical solutioning and architect and implement the solutions touching all phases of the Software Development Life cycle is an added advantage
• Bachelors in Technology with 1+years of experience in ROR
• Client communication/handling experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Positive approach, self-motivated and well organized above all a team player
• Passionate about technology trends and frameworks
• Past experience playing the role of solution and technical architect is an added advantage