Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Team Lead - Java
About Techversant Infotech,
We are seeking an experienced Lead-Java. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
* Experience in Design, development and delivery of Java based applications
* Should be competent in code optimization techniques and coding practices and tools
* Should be competent in understanding complex functional user stories
* Demonstrates the ability to solve problems and create solutions independently
* Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
* Capable enough to communicate with clients to understand the technical requirements and present the system design when required
* Ability to provide technical estimate for work assignments
* Provides good visibility and updates on the progress of all activities and tasks, escalating issues and in a timely manner
* Maintains a cohesive spirit to accomplish team responsibilities
* Proficient enough to be a lead contributor on assigned projects.
* Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team when required.
* Should be able to conduct peer reviews on code quality
* Need to ensure the Information Security in all perspectives
* 5 – 8 years of Work experience as a Java Developer or similar role and experience in handling team.
* Experience in designing, building and testing core Java and Java EE applications
* In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks and Spring frameworks (Core/MVC/Spring boot, etc.)
* Proficient knowledge and experience in Hibernate and Webservices (REST/SOAP)
* Strong knowledge in queries and data analysis skills.
* Proficiency in Angular or similar frontend frameworks is desirable.
* Working experience with GIT and Artefactory
* Good knowledge of DevOps, Test Driven Development and CI/CD pipelines is desirable.
* Experience in Microservices Architecture is desirable.
* Experience in working with cloud services is desirable.