Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer - Perl
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Java developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
We are seeking an experienced Perl Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
* Must have more than 3+ years of experience as Perl Developer
* Good to have experience in Perl based frameworks like Dancer, Catalyst, Mojolicious.
* Very good knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP)
* Good knowledge of the MySQL database system and ideally first experience with NOSQL databases
* Experience in Agile processes
* Responsible for developing applications and writing code using Perl programming language.
* Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development.
* Discussing with Business user and understand the requirement
* Experience with Analysis, design and Implementation
* Must possess exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, analysts, business users and IT teams
* Proven track record writing complex SQL Queries, Cursors, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of backend databases