Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
What’s important to us:
We are seeking a Solution Architect. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
To drive the Company’s Technology division to a credible and sustainable business in short period. The role requires multi-tasking ability, strong technical , business, and strategic thinking for delivering a world-class user experience software services to clients.
To play an integral role in the development and future growth of the company’s Technology Services. To provide sound technical leadership and strategic direction in all aspects of the business.
Passionate about innovation, a great team player and an excellent communicator.
• Act as a strategic partner for the overall vision of Software Service Delivery and set the medium-term direction and road map.
• Conceive and implement technology vision to maximize the company’s growth and profitability.
• Ensure that the technological resources meet the short and long-term needs of the company.
• Hire, mentor, and train the technology team, including the outsourced vendor teams.
• Keep abreast of the best practices and new trends in the technological landscape.
• Transition newly developed technology infrastructure to best in class architecture, which is reliable, flexible, and delivers a strong competitive advantage.
• Spearhead the IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
• Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
• Embrace an agile tech organization that challenges the status quo, and can reinforce the zero-waste mindset of the organization.
• Set up structures to get the most out of tech collaborations with outsourced partners, using best-in-class tools for calibration for driving results.
• Streamline the service delivery methodology to drive frequent and reliable builds, with control systems for identifying bugs, exceptions, and outages.
• Good understanding of software releases, new features offered, risks, patches, fixes, testing and implementation
• Good Knowledge of licensing models, software pricing, effort estimation, utilization analysis, training offerings, financial/charge back models
• Strong instrumentation of tech and user metrics, to enable reliable insights and fast response.
• Defining and obsessing over high Quality of Experience benchmarks versus industry players
• Loosely coupled systems, designed to accept data science-driven inputs to drive models for personalization, recommendations, retention, and revenue optimization.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Growth of the division and manage the P&L as per the yearly budget set.
• Leadership in experience metrics for industry benchmarks
• Effective management of the Company’s Techology teams, budgets, and processes
• Continued improvement in sprint velocity through prioritization and collaboration.
• Disruptive innovation that separates the Company from the pack.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Preferably Engineering Degree
• 15+ years of experience of managing Technology Team, with significant experience in driving digital transformation in various software serviceindustries.
• Track record in building reliable, scalable, and cutting-edge digitalization services.
Skills & Competencies:
• Considerable experience in Full-stack development of Software Services, End to end software development lifecycle management
• Strong Project Management, Project Deployment and Project Documentation, including Technical Documentations - DPR / RFQ / RFPs Other proposals.
• Strong experience with Development of Technology Stack applications and Front End Technology.
• Strong hands on with building solutions in Java and/or .Net, upper hand for those with experience in Python or PHP as well.
• Front end technology frameworks like React or Angular or Vue etc
• Proficiency in multiple databases, web servers and UI/UX designs.
• Experience with Devops processes, CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, distributed systems like GIT and deployment exposure in multiple cloud environments to be preferred.
• Good in client partnership and client relationship.
Strong P&L Knowledge.
• Strong communication, presentation skills, training and mentoring skills.
• Significant experience in building & managing a high-performance Tech teams with the ability to manage large teams.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Strong Interpersonal & Partnering skills.