Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Senior Software Engineer/ Team Lead - Magento
What’s Important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Magento developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance.
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Lead a team of software developers in developing dynamic web portals and web applications using PHP & Magento 2.
• Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements after discussion sessions with the project management team.
• Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications.
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
• Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, internet strategists, and other internal team members.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
• Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP & Magento content based on practical approved layout.
• Prepare project management plan.
• Conduct technical reviews, project reviews and audits code review and QC of codes.
• Reviewing and testing of project deliverable.
• Provide technical & non-technical training required by the team members.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing, maintaining, and improving eCommerce websites.
• Advanced PHP experience, specifically with Magento 2.
• Excellent Technical knowledge is must.
• Strong object orientated programming skills with proven experience with Linux/Windows, Apache, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Magento 2.
• Handled projects independently and should be a good team builder.
• Excellent problem solving skills and to love technical challenges.
• Experience in mentoring other developers.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
• Experience working with Laravel or other MVC PHP frameworks will be an added advantage."