Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Moodle
What’s Important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Moodle developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance.
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Front and backend development in PHP with Moodle
• Have the key technical responsibility for the administration of Moodle and server, making back-ups, documenting changes to the module/block set-up , plugin development , theme development & customization , customize existing plugins etc.
• Working both as part of a team and individually to complete projects.
• Maintain and improve existing software, architecture and applications.
• Play a key role in developing great software.
• Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles.
• Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where
applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients.
• Experience of working with “Moodle” .
• Experience of working with web or intranet based pages.
• Experience of using revision control software such as Git.
• Experience of administering Windows Server, Apache & MySQL.
• Experience of training staff in a multdisciplinary environment.
• Experience on PHP framework Laravel would be plus.
Job Location : Cochin/TVM/Remote