Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Team Lead - Python
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Team Lead-Python. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Are you looking for an ambitious project to showcase your python development skills? Come, join our Python team to embark world class customer experience to our clients.
• We are looking for Senior Python Developer with more than 4 years of experience.
• Must be an expert in Django.
• No day is the same – you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
• More than two years of extensive and production level grade coding experience in python.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and be able to work on projects individually or as part of a team.
• should be able to work with AGILE methodology.
• Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment
• Managing Software, code, and modules in production.
• 6+ year of strong hands on experience in Python and 4 years of experience in Django.
• Experience with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL.
• Experience in frontend technologies (Angular/React/Vue.Js) is an added advantage.
• Experience with Linux platform
• Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
• Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
• Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Positive approach, self-motivated and well organized.