Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer - React
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced React.JsDeveloper. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Code implementation by using Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML,CSS.
• Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
• Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementationof a complex project module.
• You should have good experience in application of standard software developmentprinciples.
• Should be able to work as an independent team member.
• You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team membersand customers.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and able to clearly define different delivery options.
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience working on React-JS.
• Must have minimum 1-year experience in Node.Js.
• Experience in data streaming is an added advantage.
• Good experience in Redux and related concepts/technologies.
• Ability to engage and work productively within the team.
• Strong troubleshooting and sense of self-motivation, organization and attention todetail; strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.