Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer - Node
About Techversant Infotech
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Node.Js Developer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you'll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you'll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Design, implement and support the technical solution.
• Analyze and improve the software architecture with a focus on maintainability and scalability.
• Participate actively in all phases of the application development lifecycle.
• Mentor and guide the team as an acting team lead.
• Work with user experience designers to ensure all user interactions are implemented correctly and optimized for performance so that we can build an amazing user experience.
• Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions.
• 1+ years of overall technical experience
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in Node.js
• Experience on Angular/ React.js is an added advantage.
• Experience on working with MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Strong communication skills