Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced ColdFusion Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
Techversant Infotech is seeking a self-driven, high energy ColdFusion expert to join our team. In order to be successful, this person should be team-oriented and have the capacity to be both an individual contributor and a team player.
This is a great opportunity to build on pre-existing skills, and potentially grow into a management level position.
• Full stack ColdFusion professionals responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications.
• Work as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to strict deadlines.
• Interact with client to clarify requirements, design & develop solutions.
• Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
• Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
• Ability to identify, deliver & drive improvements & innovations within the development area.
• Able to take initiatives and propose new solutions, make recommendations.
• Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion and other related web technologies
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• MVC software pattern and frameworks
• Web Services
• Strong debugging skills
• Version Control (GIT or SVN)
• Agile Scrum methodology
• Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form