Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• The applicant must be able to recognize, reach, and identify new prospects to sell services, both offline and online.
• Cold Calling for fresh business leads and new opportunities.
• Have high closure orientation. Direct Sales, B2C B2B.
• Effective email marketing, presentation skills and written communication.
• Generate 100% new business.
• Responsible for end to end sales cycle (identification of prospects, proposal submission, deal closure and post-sales services coordination).
• Complete activity reporting on CRM.
• Learn/ Upgrade Sales skills to achieve and exceed sales targets
• 1+ Years of experience in direct marketing and sales.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Good Marketing and convincing Skills
• Excellent time management.
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Should LOVE sales and have flair for business development and networking.
• Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
Job Location: Trivandrum