Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Front End Developer
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Front End Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Techversant is looking for an experienced front-end developer who can translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work with minimal supervision, relied upon for critical tasks.
• Understand the Requirement & Prioritize tasks.
• Front End Frameworks - Bootstrap
• CSS Pre-processors
• RESTful Services/APIs
• Responsive/Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Strong debugging skills
• Version Control (GIT or SVN)
• Agile Scrum methodology
• Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
• Minimum 3 years of experience in front-end development
Job Location: Trivandrum