Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer - Php
What’s Important to us:
We are seeking an experienced PHP Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in PHP .
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and any PHP Framework
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver• Self-starter, target driven, mentally tough and requiring minimum supervision.
• Organised and process driven work style
• Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle