Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Assistant Manager – Client Acquisition
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Business Development person who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings,
3) Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
We are seeking an experienced business development professional who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities, creating qualified leads and new client acquisition.
• Serve as a key member of our Business Development team in helping to drive overall market, and technical strategy
• Define and size target market segments, identify key entities within those segments, and identify key industry.
• Set a strategic business development plans for business and for target markets in our targeted countries.
• Execute the strategic business development plans including account, marketing, & partner teams, solution architects, professional services and support teams.
• Knowledge of the AI & ML technology landscape with an ability to understand and articulate the business and technical frameworks, architectures and solutions.
• Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business.
• Understand the technical requirements of customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of service offerings
• Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of the business
4+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, and/or marketing experience in any advanced-technology area, preferably in web/mobility space, with a proven track record of success.
• Understanding and experience in the field of AI and related technologies will be an added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter, target driven, mentally tough and requiring minimum supervision.
• Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives.
• Organised and process driven work style
• Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle