Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Team Architect -Python. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Continuously deliver rapid and consistent software and services that delight and engage our customers in tight collaboration with project managers, clients, and other members of the team
• Actively participate and contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including: brainstorm, architecture, design and technical tradeoffs and prioritization, implementation, quality assurance, and delivery for features slated for our platform, and new applications.
• Improve our development processes and code quality through continued execution
• Thrive on taking initiative and ownership to help the team cross the finish line on each and every project
• Lead & guide the fellow developers on the team through technical skill development and knowledge sharing.
• Independently analyze and resolve production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions.
• Evaluate and interpret requirements to design, develop and implement appropriate solutions.
• Perform code reviews, identify potential issues to reduce technical debt and provide coding best practice recommendations.
• Experience both in jumping in to an existing architecture, and starting projects from scratch.
• Overall 8+ years of experience,7 in Python and minimum 4 years’ experience in to Django
• Proficient with version control systems – Git, GitLab,GitHub
• Experience using and creating scalable web-based RESTful APIs
• Expert understanding of data structures
• Expert knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo, CouchDB, etc)
• Knowledge in AI and Machine Learning will be an added advantage.
• AWS real time exposure will be an added advantage.
• Leadership/ Team collaboration skills – able to lead by example
• Experience working in an Agile, Fast Paced environment
• A desire to build tools and applications to automate work.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail; strong analytical skills.