Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Lead - Business Analyst
What’s important to us:
We are looking for talented and experienced Business Analyst who can join with our tech team and our customers to translate their business needs to functional requirements and user stories. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems. Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Must to have documentation and wireframe development related tools’ experience.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
• Help marketing team in developing marketing collateral
• Exposure to US/European clients would be desirable
• Real time experience in creating BRD, FRD, SOW, NDA, MSA, Capability Documentation, Case studies, Proposals, RFP, RFQ, RFT etc.
• Exposure to effective change management process.
• Team building capabilities.