Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Team Lead - Odoo Js
About Techversant Infotech
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Team Lead-Odoo. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Detailed study of the existing business processes and understand the customization involved in our unique business model
• Mapping of the requirements with the existing system and execution of timely development
• Development and modification of new, custom modules as per domain requirements
• Collaboration with the design and product management team in requirements gathering, by providing technical suggestions
• Translation of designs and wireframes into low-level requirements & high-quality code
• Performance of code review before deployment with technical review/feedback to other engineers
• Maintain advanced configurations in Odoo APIs
• Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to technical and functional requirements
• Unit testing of the features developed
• Source Code checking process to maintain code in git version control
• Follow software engineering best-practices to ensure readability and reusability of the code
• Minimum of 4+ years of relevant Experience in Odoo.
• Good Exposure in Odoo Enterprise & Community standard modules and codes for Odoo 11.0 and above.
• Should have business knowledge on Accounting, Inventory, Purchase, HR and Service Management etc.
• Analyse customers- needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo and work as a business consultant & advisor to our customers.
• Perform the complete system implementation and advanced configurations.
• Provide complete & professional documentation for tasks needing development.
• Train and Coach internal team on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual sessions.
• Design Development and testing of Odoo (Open ERP) modules, projects, products and interfaces. Maintaining existing modules Other development tasks in systems developed in Python other than Odoo.
• Knowledge in code repositories – Bitbucket, GitHub.
• Fine-tuning platform architecture and documenting specifications
• Preparing Project Scope of Works, System Specifications and Training Documents.
• Configuration, installation and maintenance of cloud servers and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
• Experience in AWS, GCP and Digital Ocean Platforms.
• Consistently create quality software that meets specific design and requirements on stated timelines