Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Mobile Application Tester
About Techversant Infotech
We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertise and consultation in multiple technology domains like – ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
What is important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Mobile application tester who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you'll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you'll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities
5. Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Strong experience in hybrid and native mobile application testing on iOS and Android devices.
• Strong experience in User acceptance or Black box testing.
• Good experience in Test configuration management and tools.
• Strong experience in Analysing, Creating and Executing Test Cases and Defect tracking
• Good experience in performing Regression, Smoke and Integration Testing.
• Good experience in API testing.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail.
• Document and present test results as per the QA policies and procedures.
• Deploy and validate different software releases on various mobile OS versions.
• Experience in agile methodologies.
• Experience in creating User manual documents
• Minimum 3 year hybrid & Native mobile application testing.
• Experience in Automation with Selenium & Appium would be an added advantage
• Experience in PostMan and testing APIs
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Proactive and willingness to learn
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and people skills.