Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Sr.Software Engineer/Software Engineer-Android
About Techversant Infotech
“We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertize and consultation in multiple technology domains like – ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
What is important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Android Developer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off! Family Medical Insurance Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Hands-on skills on java and/or kotlin.
• Excellent knowledge of OOPs concepts.
• Hands-on skills in Android Mobile Development.
• Having knowledge of JSON and UI development frameworks is a must.
• Proficient with Mobile App Design, RESTful API and Android SDKs.
• Proficient with coding skills.
• Deep knowledge and know-how of responsive design, Designing APIs,Security Architecture,
Solution Architecture and development stacks.
• Experience in payment gateways, advertising systems and sensors.
• Highly proactive in supporting team setups, SDLC and release processes.
• Can work in diverse setup s of Waterfall, Agile and other Iterative project and
product management methodologies.
• Minimum 2-year experience in Android Mobile Development.
• Minimum 1 years of hands on experience java and/or kotlin.
• ReactNative or any other hybrid technology real time experience will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Data Architecture, DB Design.
• Hands-on skills in application hosting on play-store.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Job location : Trivandrum/ Cochin