Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Odoo
About Techversant Infotech
“We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertize and consultation in multiple technology domains like – ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
What is important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Odoo developer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off! Family Medical Insurance Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Good Exposure in Odoo Enterprise & Community standard modules and codes for Odoo 11.0 and above.
• Should have business knowledge on Accounting, Inventory, Purchase, HR and Service Management etc.
• Analyze customers- needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo and work as a business consultant & advisor to our customers.
• Perform the complete system implementation and advanced configurations.
• Provide complete & professional documentation for tasks needing development.
• Train and Coach internal team on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual sessions.
• Design Development and testing of Odoo (Open ERP) modules, projects,products and interfaces. Maintaining existing modules Other development tasks in systems developed in Python other than Odoo.
• Knowledge in code repositories - Bitbucket, Github.
• Fine-tuning platform architecture and documenting specifications
• Preparing Project Scope of Works, System Specifications and Training Documents.
• Configuration, installation and maintenance of cloud servers and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
• Experience in AWS, GCP and Digital Ocean Platforms
• Consistently create quality software that meets specific design and requirements on stated timelines