Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Team Lead- Python, Django (Infopark,Cochin)
About Techversant Infotech "We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertize and consultation in multiple technology domains like - ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Python Lead developer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads.
Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you'll enjoy:
• Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you'll have your weekends off!
• Family Medical Insurance
• Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
• Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
Are you looking for an ambitious project to showcase your python development skills? Come, join our Python team to embark world class customer experience to our clients.
• We are looking for Senior Python Developer with more than two years of experience.
• Expert in Flask.
• No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
• More than two years of extensive and production level grade coding experience in python.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and be able to work on projects individually or as part of a team.
• Should be able to work with AGILE methodology.
• Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment
• Managing Software, code, and modules in production.
• 4+ year of strong hands on experience in Flask and Python
• Experience with RDBMS - PostgreSQL, MySQL.
• Experience with Linux platform
• Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
• Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
• Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Positive approach, self-motivated and well organized.