Techversant Infotech Pvt Ltd
First Floor, Lulu Cyber Park,
Infopark, Kakkanad Kochi – 682030
Team Lead- UI
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced UI lead Developer who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads.
Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. While much of your time will be devoted to hands-on coding, you will also be involved in scoping, estimating and planning the effective and efficient execution of our projects.
Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you'll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you'll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities
5. Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
We are seeking a Lead UI Engineer who can help us to build a high scalable platform by using the newest technologies and the highest security standards.
• Solid understanding of web technologies, such as HTTP ,HTML, CSS, XML ,JSON, and/or AJAX.
• Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
• Hands-on experience with effort estimation, performance measurement, analysis, and optimization
• Ability to work cross-functionally to articulate, measure and solve issues. Passion for continuous improvement in building a knowledge base technically and professionally.
• You want to receive code reviews with constructive feedback and desire to provide them in return.
• You are proficient in writing and maintaining tests. Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts.
• Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Preferred skills :
• Overall 5-8 years of UI Software development experience.
• Relevant Team Lead Experience for Minimum of 1 years.
• Minimum 3+ year experience in React.js/AngularJ/Vue is mandatory
• Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory.
Job location : Cochin