Fingent Global Solutions
Unit IV B, 2nd Floor, Phase I,Carnival Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi-682030
Phone No.: 0484-4055006
Software Engineer .NET
At Fingent, we believe that technology can make a meaningful difference in the lives around us. The lives of those who use it, the lives of those who build it, and to society at large. We create and provide software that is beautiful, usable and compelling, to solve complex business challenges. We nurture smart people who bring out the best in themselves, their peers, and their clients.
We are looking for .Net Developers who can be an integral part of a multicultural team while working from our Kochi (Kerala, India) development center. This is an opportunity to work as a part of a very talented international team, with opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your skillset.
Skill Set :
- Build new Web-based systems with C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Experience in .Net Core, Angular 2+ is an added advantage
- Must have strong experience in OOPS concepts, JQuery, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Good to have exposure to Cloud computing – MS Azure, SQL Azure, App Fabric
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with scalable architectures
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Should be well versed in development platforms and best practices.
- Should have good knowledge in unit testing frameworks.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Attend client calls to know customer needs and feedback on items delivered.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, and other engineers to deliver elegant solutions to customers.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.