Fingent Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Unit IV B, 2nd Floor, Phase I, Leela Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi-682030
Phone No.: 0484-4055006
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Lead
At Fingent, we believe that what we build touches lives around us. We use technology to create a better and smarter environment. We nurture thought leaders and encourage them to be the seeds of change through smart software development and consulting services. Our commitment to quality and integrity helps us to use technology and create a better and smarter future.
Fingent is looking for candidates for our Project Office team, who have prior proven experience in project management with good stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
You will be working closely with our Business and Technology teams, to ensure successful implementation of the technology solutions for our Customer’s business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
• Develop comprehensive project plans, timeline and road maps
• Track progress and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Ability to coach team members based on their strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Ensure the projects are completed and delivered within budget, scope and schedule constraints
• Proven working experience in software project management, project management methodologies and good understanding of SDLC
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Experience in implementing ERP systems is an added advantage
Our culture of openness, honesty, and trust fosters an environment of learning and growth. We value – the desire to be the best at what you do, the ability to support your peers, and most of all, the desire to be a good human being.
Experience Preferred: 5 to 10 Years