RUBY SEVEN STUDIOS
5th Floor,Phase III,Carnival Infopark Kakkanad,Kochi, India PIN 682042 +91 484 4059440
Social and mobile gaming studio Ruby Seven Studios is looking out for talented Data Scientist for our office situated in Kochi, India. This is your chance to get involved with a creative gaming studio, and to add to our ever-growing roster of games across Facebook, iOS, and Android.
• Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Marketing) to develop analysis and frame actionable insights that help the management in decision making
• Wrangling data from multiple sources (including but not limited to): sales, product, player events, and customer/player databases, to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
• Working with several large and complex SQL databases
• Designing and building reports and analytical dashboards
• Perform statistical analysis and A/B tests in events of new feature or content releases
• Routinely keep an eye on anomalies in the game data and provide reasoning for the same
• 3-5 years of experience in Data Analytics
• Profile –Degree (Bachelors/ Masters) in Computer Science/ IT; Engineering; Information Systems; Math’s/Statistics
• Highly analytical data junkie who enjoys business analysis by using data interpretation skills – but doesn’t want to be a software engineer
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Self-starter and curious who sees information as a tool to find answers to business questions
• Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Highly proficient in SQL with ability to write efficient queries and taking data from multiple data-sets as and when required
• Should have a strong working knowledge in Excel and proficiency in R/Python for automation purposes
• Any visualization tool (Tableau preferred)
• Machine learning algorithm – individual who has developed a model by using machine algorithm will be an added advantage
• Tools -Any Big data knowledge (e.g. Hadoop, Spark) will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Send the CV to email@example.com
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a Game Producer to maintain an enriching social gaming experience for our players across the globe. The Game Producer would be responsible for leading the cross functional teams towards the successful development of high quality Social game solutions. If this sounds like your kind of gig, email our hiring manager your resume and a brief cover letter detailing how you’ll shine in this position.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
*Manage the entire game development from identifying the concept up to the final launch
*Plan the promotional activities of the game
*Responsible for the timely delivery of projects as a highly entertaining, usable experience
*Co-ordinate with the technical and art leads in framing the timeline
*Co-ordinate with the PMs and HR team on the resource allocation
*Communicate the game requirements clearly to the team members
*Should ensure that the team is working as per the timeline and contributes effectively and
efficiently to the game development
*Continuously assess the risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule but with an attention to quality
*Should ensure that the final delivery of projects is as per deadlines and is in line with the
*Co-ordinate the international clients and development team
*Should be highly creative and innovative
*Experience in Social game development industry is mandatory
*Should have hands-on experience in working on various matrices related to Social games
*Should have a successful track record of developing high quality entertainment products
*Should be very organized and should be able to work with minimal supervision
*Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Should have a strong sense of task ownership and responsibility
*Should be up-to- date with the gaming industry trends and should have expertise in various platforms and genres
*Should have proven experience in a lead role
*Should be a good team player
*Should be familiar with the 2D/3D softwares
Work Experience: 3 years in Social Game Development industry
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Mobile Programmer/ Sr Mobile Programmer
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for talented Mobile Programmers for our office in Kochi, India. Some of our popular games are Best Bet Casino, Lucky North Casino, TropWorld Casino, Big Spin Bingo and Ruby Seven Video Poker. If this sounds like your kind of gig, email our hiring manager your resume and a brief cover letter detailing how you’ll shine in this position.
- Experience in iOS or Android
- Good Knowledge in C++
- Experience in gaming added advantage
- Experience with game engines like Cocos2DX, Unity, etc will be added advantage
- Experience with OpenGL ES or DirectX will be an added advantage
- Should be familiar with design patterns and object oriented concepts
Additional requirements for Senior Mobile Programmer:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of C++
- Deep knowledge in iOS & Android SDK.
- Experience publishing games to the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Good knowledge on design patterns and object oriented concepts.
- Developed games for Android, iOS using any cross-platform gaming lib.
- Experience with OpenGL ES or DirectX will be an added advantage.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Mobile Programmer: 2-4 years
Sr.Mobile Programmer: 4-6 years
How to apply:
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Lead (Game Development)
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a Technical Lead to maintain an enriching social gaming experience for our players across the globe. Some of our popular games are Best Bet Casino, Lucky North Casino, TropWorld Casino, Big Spin Bingo and Ruby Seven Video Poker. This is a hands-on technical role involving architecting games, reviewing code, and guiding the development team as well.
The candidate must have proven experience of 6+ years in the design, implementation, and delivery of game products.
The candidate must have experience in leading a team of game developers in overseeing development/implementation and providing functional technology solutions.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of programming languages and project architectures.
Should be familiar with design patterns and object-oriented concepts.
Requires good understanding of 2D graphics and game mathematics
Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications and to problem solve complex issues.
Experience in casino games is an added advantage.
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a talented artist, who’ll be working with our inspiring game development team producing games for the most competitive and exciting genre of social casino games.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
• Create game art and UI/UX designs for our games on various platforms like Social, iOS, Android and many more
What you should have:
• Hands-on experience in art creation of social games preferred
• Expert level skills in UI/UX Designing
• Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
• Drawing skills preferred
Experience: 1 Year
How to apply:
• Online portfolio is mandatory for screening. Candidates may upload portfolio in a blog/free website and include the link in the CV
• Send the CV to email@example.com