RUBY SEVEN STUDIOS
5th Floor,Phase III,Carnival Infopark Kakkanad,Kochi, India PIN 682042 +91 484 4059440
Ad Monetization Manager
Ruby Seven Studios seeks an Ad Monetization Manager in a dynamic work environment where real-time data collection, computation and interpretation are always the primary driver. The ideal candidate is analytical and detail oriented, and comfortable working across multiple groups of stakeholders to create advertising experiences that are a win-win for both partners and players. In this role, you will be responsible for running our entire ad stack as well as optimize ad delivery. You will be working closely with data analysts, product managers and third-party ad-networks and exchanges to deliver innovative revenue generating ideas.
What you’ll be doing:
• Serve as the main point of contact to ad-networks and exchange partners
• Consistently play our games to discover new ad revenue growth opportunities
• Understand major Ad KPIs
• Identify placements in the product where Ad strategy could be successfully integrated
• Liaise with producers, QA and BI teams to optimize our ad stack and provide weekly reporting across all monetization partners to maximize ad revenue
• Track Ad network performances and suggest changes to further improve the revenue
• Good understanding of Waterfall model and Header bidding model of Ad mediation
• Create a segmentation model and ever-perfecting user experience balancing the revenue opportunity of ads with the player’s desire not to see ads
• Reverse-engineer competitive products and applications to identify emerging opportunities
Skills You Will Need:
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytics skills
• Strong passion for games and creating fun and addictive user experiences
• Excellent verbal communication skills and strong proficiency in English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Programming knowledge a plus: SQL, R, Python, etc.
Experience at an ad-network, publisher or exchange specializing in in-app digital media buying & selling strongly preferred
How to apply:
• Send the CV to email@example.com
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a talented Graphic Designer who is brimming with creative ideas for our Development Studio in Kochi, India. You’ll be working with our inspiring game development and production team which produces games for the most competitive and exciting genres of social gaming. The artist will be creating high quality marketing materials, ads, popups and other art content for games on a variety of platforms.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
*Create Ads and marketing materials for our games on various platforms like Social, iOS, Android and many more
*Create sale popups for various themes throughout the year, as well as packing
*Create promotion images following our templates for social media
*Create promotion videos for social media
What you should have:
*Hands-on experience in ads and marketing material creation
*Must have knowledge in poster design, typography, composition etc
*Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects
*Expert level skills in creating videos for promotions
*Drawing skills preferred
How to apply:
*Online portfolio is mandatory for screening. Candidates may upload portfolio in a blog/free website and include the link in the CV.
*Please do not attach any art works with the mail
*Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs without link to online portfolio will not be accepted.