MWT Technologies Private Ltd
13E, Tower II, Transasia CyberPark, Infopark Phase II, Ernakulam, Kerala 682042
Business Development Officer
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The business development officer's responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets. You should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers
• Work on bidding for IT projects
• Make cold calls, emails & connections for new business leads.
• Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
• Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Business Development Officer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
• Proven experience working as a business development officer for IT Sales.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience in getting business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH, Freelance and more
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in Software services and Product Sales
• The ability to travel as needed.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.