'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
Information System Auditor - CISA and ISO27001 LA certification preferred
1. Information system audit will be your primary responsibility.
2. Gather preliminary information from the auditee and evaluate risk, document processes and systems and narrative form and prepare audit programs as per each area of the audit assignment
3. Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
4. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
5. Review written work for ensuring high quality deliverables and minimal review iterations.
6. Willingness to travel to the location for meeting the auditee staff to gain necessary information for the completion of the audit assignment
7. Demonstrate project management skills, manage audits to meet target dates within budgeted hours.
8. Draft written reports and audit findings deliverables and present them to management.
9. Manage multiple projects and communicate obstacles and status to Audit Services management
10. Guide on emerging operational, legal and regulatory compliance matters.
11. Plans and completes other assigned segments of the audit or other tasks assigned by the senior auditor.
Key skills required:
1. At least 2 years of relevant experience in Information security field
2. Sound knowledge in information security and IT
3. Candidates who possess professional certifications in the cybersecurity field (preferred CISA or ISO 27001-LA) are highly encouraged to apply.
4. Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
5. A recognized university degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or other relevant discipline