'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
Program Manager - CEO Office
Candidates from Top B schools only need to apply
Driving critical initiatives (which require cross-functional coordination) to impact
Facilitating all Board Meeting and CEO reviews (weekly / monthly / quarterly) : You will define and execute the Business for the CEO’s office; including meeting cadence, quarterly reviews, off-sites, and all-hands
Becoming a problem-solving partner to the CEO on key strategic decisions.
Own the CEO's agenda – ensuring maximum impact in both internal and external engagements
Own and organize Quarterly Planning sessions with internal partners with content, agenda, preparation, and oversight of deliverables.
Drive the Leadership team towards clear, efficient, and accountable decision-making.
Be a thought partner to leadership on the organization’s vision, priorities, and challenges.
Own and lead the preparation and follow-up for all customer and executive reviews and customer briefings.
Act as a representative when required.
Help drive data driven presentations for the Leadership team in both internal and external engagements.
Drive cross-functional Objectives at the Leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership.
Drive strategic initiatives on behalf of CEO and the executive team.
· Educational qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably in Strategy and Finance)
· Work Experience: 5+ years of experience in assisting executive leadership.
· Experience working with Board, Board of Advisors, and external Stakeholders
· Excellent Communication Skills (English & 1 regional language)
· Competent in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Working knowledge of Data Tools
· A proven ability to solve ambiguous problems by applying frameworks to get to the first principles, aligning resources on the goal, executing, learning, and adapting.
· Understands business operations and related finance,
· Understand IT Services and its business operations.
· You are a good facilitator, comfortable running strategic workshops with executive teams.
· Good at Communication and Presentation skills.
· You have extensive program management skills and ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
· You are a data-driven decision-maker with the ability to clearly communicate.
This role requires a highly resourceful, self-driven individual with the ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence.
· Can maintain confidentiality, Detail oriented
Please Apply to