'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
Roles and responsibilities:
• Run the proposal creation process for the responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs received.
• Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs/RFQs/other informal proposal requests.
• Develop concise, compelling, credible and persuasive proposal narratives (e.g., technical approach, management approach, past performance, and executive summary)
• Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to extract highly- technical information and convert into effective proposal content per solicitation requirements.
• Review proposals for effectiveness (e.g., clarity, readability, accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliancy) as well as style (e.g., grammar, punctuation, word usage, sentence structure, and spelling).
• Follow processes, templates, standards, and best practices to successfully bid projects in a timely manner and provides suggestions as needed.
• Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library.
• Develop business development content (e.g., white papers, case studies and other materials) as needed.
• Create and maintain a library of responses.
• Coordinate and maintain library of frequently used corporate documents (manuals, policies and procedures) ensuring most current versioning and clean editing.
Key Skills Required:
• Minimum one year of technical writing, proposal writing experience
• Experience in coordinating and supervising work of small teams
• Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent command over English language.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
• Great spelling, punctuation and grammar abilities, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
• Ability to determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal.
• Ability to meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates.
• Self-starter, multitasker, team player, ability to work well under pressure and to follow through on tasks.
• Ability to apply sound judgement and decision-making skills to escalate or independently resolve issues as appropriate
• Must be willing to take additional responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to engage with senior technical and upper management to obtain necessary information.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite.
• Flexibility to work in UAE timings and days will be added advantage