'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
Alliance and Partnership Manager
We are looking for a Alliance and Partnership Manager to make a key contribution to ValueMentor’s dramatic sales growth by developing a world-class partner network globally. If you are an overachiever with proven IT sales experience who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to speak with you.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform assigned duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Recruit, on-board and manage new Channel & Alliances partners globally
• To introduce and promote new services launched by the company to the potential customers
• To drive new business through channel partners
• To achieve sales and profit goals by selling services through resellers/channels.
• Drive revenue through partners to exceed the revenue target
• Enable partners through hands-on training to effectively present and sell the ValueMentor services
• To create and submit proposals to the prospects
• Assist partners in closing major business opportunities
• To maintain price discipline with all channel partners and ensure zero financial loss to the company
• Coordinate internally to create a strong channel that works seamlessly with the ValueMentor sales team
• Set & execute both a short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) partner plan
• Accurately forecast channel business and track progress towards goal and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• To ensure suitable branding and maintain Brand Hygiene at all costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5-7 years experience in Channel Sales and/or development with software/cloud/SaaS/Consulting based companies with a demonstrated track record of building a channel that exceeds revenue targets
• Experience in Partnership Building , Preferable in US or Abroad markets.
• Good knowledge of the US channel market with connections to key decision makers
• Sales experience in Mid-Market IT management software, cloud solutions, or security software
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic Advisor with broad sales model experience
• High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, start-up type environment
• Collaborative, team-oriented individual
• Able to leverage limited resources in an entrepreneurial style to achieve results