'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
Channel Manager - India - Thrissur Kerala
We are looking for a Channel Manager to make a key contribution to ValueMentor’s dramatic sales growth by developing a world-class partner network globally. If you are an overachiever with proven IT sales experience who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to speak with you.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform assigned duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Recruit, on-board and manage new Channel & Alliances partners globally
• To introduce and promote new services launched by the company to the potential customers
• To drive new business through channel partners
• To achieve sales and profit goals by selling services through resellers/channels.
• Drive revenue through partners to exceed the revenue target
• Enable partners through hands-on training to effectively present and sell the ValueMentor services
• To create and submit proposals to the prospects
• Assist partners in closing major business opportunities
• To maintain price discipline with all channel partners and ensure zero financial loss to the company
• Coordinate internally to create a strong channel that works seamlessly with the ValueMentor sales team
• Set & execute both a short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) partner plan
• Accurately forecast channel business and track progress towards goal and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• To ensure suitable branding and maintain Brand Hygiene at all costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• 4+ years’ experience in Channel Sales and/or development with software/cloud/SaaS/Consulting based companies with a demonstrated track record of building a channel that exceeds revenue targets
• Experience in Partnership Building , Preferable in US or Abroad markets.
• Good knowledge of the US channel market with connections to key decision makers
• Sales experience in Mid-Market IT management software, cloud solutions, or security software
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic Advisor with broad sales model experience
• High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, start-up type environment
• Collaborative, team-oriented individual
• Able to leverage limited resources in an entrepreneurial style to achieve results
Dev Ops / Linux Engineer - 3-5 years of experience - Thrissur Kerala
We are looking for a versatile Linux / DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Ideally you are an engineer with experience in system administration, Linux administrator and cloud services. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the performance and monitoring of our security platforms. You will be the heart of our building and will be maintaining the technical infrastructure we rely on every day. You will be getting an opportunity to architect an infrastructure that already serves thousands of users.
• Manage multiple instances of LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP)
• Manage cloud environments in AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean or Google Cloud
• Perform Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.) and application troubleshooting
• Perform Apache web server configuration and management
• Analyze and evaluate the security of new and existing IT systems and the procedures to protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
• Propose, develop and support automation solutions for new system deployments
• Maintain internal and customer facing cloud services (Virtual, serverless and container-based)
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
• Manage changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes.
• Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in system engineering
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
• Strong experience in running cloud services and managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
• Experience in using and maintaining production environments for various cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
• An understanding of modern DevOps - Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
• Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and micro-services paradigms
• Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
• Operational expertise around deploying and managing one or more components like Flink, Load Balancers, MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Graphana etc.
• Experience with source control tools like GitHub and any Continuous Integration Tools.
• Hands-on DevOps capabilities. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker), Linux (Bash/CLI), CI/CD, log management, message queues.
Operation Executive - 3+ years of experience - Thrissur Kerala
JD FOR OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Operations executive are often the glue that holds an organisation together. So here you have an amazing opportunity to prove yourself. You will be responsible for people, operations, budgets, and strategy.
The responsibilities of an operations executive of ValueMentor can be hard work but extremely rewarding, with demonstrable results and a real impact on business outcomes.
• Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
• Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
• Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
• Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of other business lines.
• Plays a key role in Vendor management & Vendor Cost optimization
• Managing stock control and inventory checks.
• Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes.
• Supporting the CEO or executive team’s vision and process ideals.
• Ensuring the team working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
• Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
• The role also involves anticipating Internal Customer needs and delivering them.
• The role might typically be 9-6 but, depending on the work, you might be required to work shifts or part-time hours, as an operations manager is responsible for the smooth running of a service or organisation. The work will involve travel within the district.
• Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
• Will require to act as a liaison between the organisation and regulatory bodies like SEZ Authorities, Panchayat etc.
• Day to Day Administrative responsibility
• Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction
• Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate activities.
• Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
• Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, or related fields
• Minimum years of recent overall experience
• Preferably from nearby locations
• Preferably have a vehicle
Senior Penetration Tester /4 -5 YRS/Infopark - Thrissur
You are going to be a cybersecurity expert titled to verify and improve the security system. Your role is to conduct advanced penetration tests, identify any breaches or weaknesses in the security setup.
• Conducting Web applications vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (Black box, Gray box and White box security testing)
• Performing baseline/configuration review of servers.
• Conducting External and Internal Network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Manual and automated security testing of applications
• Security testing on production environment or test environment
• Conducting Source code review of web and mobile applications
• Familiarity with XML, SOAP, JSON, and AJAX
• Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, or Ruby
• Familiarity with penetration testing tools and tool suites such as Burp Suite Pro, Acunetix, Kali Linux, Metasploit, etc.
• An aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports, presentations, and operating procedures
• Strong understanding of security principles, policies, and industry best practices
• An advanced degree in an IT-related field
• Database administration, device configuration hardening, and compliance
• Experience with common web frameworks, for example, jQuery, Bootstrap, Django, etc.
• Familiarity with Open-Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications
• Working knowledge of defensive security techniques and technologies
• Earned a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• CEH Certification.
• Proven record of experience as a Certified Ethical Hacker
• Solid knowledge of networking systems and security software
• 4 + years of relevant experience
• OSCP or AWAE/OSWE or SANS GWAPT/GPEN or ECSA / IOT or equivalent certification
Proposal Writer / 1-2 years of exp / Thrissur
• Run the proposal creation process for the responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs received.
• Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs/RFQs/other informal proposal requests.
• Develop concise, compelling, credible and persuasive proposal narratives (e.g., technical approach, management approach, past performance, and executive summary)
• Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to extract highly-technical information and convert into effective proposal content per solicitation requirements.
• Review proposals for effectiveness (e.g., clarity, readability, accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliancy) as well as style (e.g., grammar, punctuation, word usage, sentence structure, and spelling).
• Follow processes, templates, standards, and best practices to successfully bid projects in a timely manner and provides suggestions as needed.
• Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library.
• Develop business development content (e.g., white papers, case studies and other materials) as needed.
• Create and maintain a library of responses.
• Coordinate and maintain library of frequently used corporate documents (manuals, policies and procedures) ensuring most current versioning and clean editing.
• Excellent command over English language.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
• Great spelling, punctuation and grammar abilities, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
• Ability to determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal.
• Ability to meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates.
• Self-starter, multitasker, team player, ability to work well under pressure and to follow through on tasks.
• Ability to apply sound judgement and decision-making skills to escalate or independently resolve issues as appropriate
• Must be willing to take additional responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to engage with senior technical and upper management to obtain necessary information.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from an accredited institution (Required)
• 1-2 years of technical writing experience (Must)
PHP Laravel Developer
Looking for an IT professional specialized in developing web applications using Laravel Framework within PHP programming language
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 2 to 4 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver
QA Tester -4+ years of experience in Automated API
As a QA Tester you will be working primarily with our clients, in addition to some internal projects. As an integral part of the team, you will execute test cases, research bugs, file detailed bug reports and verify developer bug fixes. You will work closely with development teams, communicating issues directly to software developers to ensure the quality of the software being tested.
This role requires the colleague to have knowledge in the following areas:
· API testing (Manual & Automated)
· Web and Mobile testing
· Experience working in agile development environments.
· Create Test Plans and Test Cases
· Regression and Negative testing
· Defect/Bug Tracking
· Create Documentation and Reports
· Good Communication skills both written and verbal.
· Understanding of DevOps/ Scrum/Agile/ Kanban process
· Interpreting mockups/ wireframe to Test Cases.
· Good understanding of mapping testcases to requirements.
· Cross-Browser testing skills
· User Acceptance testing
· Interacting with the customer and/or project team to gain an understanding of the application requirements and conformance criteria.
· Developing and executing test plans
· Writing and executing test scripts (both manual and automated)
· Identify issues outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
· Developing comprehensive automated testing frameworks and solutions
· Automate application functionality, integration, and regression tests.
· Integrate automated testing into the CI/CD pipeline
· Analyzing and testing through all software development lifecycle stages
· Supporting an agile incremental delivery approach
Must have Qualifications.
· Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
· 1-3 years of experience in automated API testing using POSTMAN.
· 1-3 year of experience in test automation using selenium is preferred.
Good working knowledge of Php/MySQL preferably in a Startup environment
Cyber Security Consultant
o Carry out Information Security Compliance Assessments & Audits
o Perform Gap Assessment
o Perform Scope definition
o Provide Remediation Support/Consulting for Customers
o Perform Risk Assessment
o Review Policy and Procedures, and design processes
o Design process, policy & Procedure documents
o Prepare Audit Reports
o Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas. (Minimum)
o 4 + years’ experience. (Minimum)
o Understanding of information security frameworks like ISO27001, PCI DSS, SWIFT CSCF etc.
o Understanding Information Security requirement in an organization.
o Basic Understanding infrastructure management, cloud computing, network administration, systems/OS Administration, database management, security testing services
Any of the below certification
o Certification – ISO LI or ISO LA or CISA (Minimum Requirement)
o Network Certification – CCNA or above
o Systems Certification – RHCE, MCSE or above
o Security Certification – CEH or above
• Provide Monitoring and Analysis support of computer security events.
• Monitor SIEM Dashboards
• Understand and Detect Cyber Security Events
• Perform initial triage
• Perform Incident Analysis
• Raise Incident and perform mitigation with the help of asset owners.
• Validate and report efficacy of SIEM Rules.
• Report computer security events, in accordance with established processes and procedures.
• Perform role of Level 2.
• Requires working in shift basis (SOC operations are on 24x7 basis)
Experience / Job Competencies / Success Factors: -
• 1-2 years technical experience working in a SOC and cyber security incident response -
• Experience with Alienvault/Qradar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
• In-depth understanding of security threats (preferably OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities), threat attack methods and the current threat environment
• Understanding of common attacks (e.g. brute force, SYN flood, session hijack, smurf etc.) and their SIEM signatures.
• Experience in security monitoring, Incident Response (IR), security tools configuration and security remediation
• Must have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stack, SSL/TLS, IPSEC, SMTP/IMAP, FTP, HTTP etc.)
• Understanding of Operating System, Web Server, database and Security devices (firewall/NIDS/NIPS) logs and log formats.
• Understanding of String Parsing and Regular Expressions.-
Education Qualification Requirements:-
• B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Communication Engineering) with min 60 marks or 6.0 CGPA
• Mandatory: CEH/CCNA/CHFI (any 1 will do)
• Desirable: SIEM Certification (Qradar,Alienvault)
Node Js Back-End Developer
Managing systems performance, implementing tech support, evaluating and updating living programs, recognizing and correcting defects, helping data architecture, creating reports, developing in-house software, and mitigating possible risk
• Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
• Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
• Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
• Code, teste and operate node.js based services
• Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
• Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 to 4 years
• BCA/MCA or BSC in computer science or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of Node.js
• Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
• Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to details
Junior Security Consultant
Experience Requirements: Fresher / 1 – 3 year experience
Basic Technical Knowledge Area
- Information Security
- Infrastructure Management
- Network Administration
- Systems/OS Administration
- Database Management
- Network, System & Application Security aspects.
- Knowledge with DevOps practices
- ISO 27001 Experience / exposure
- Network Certification – CCNA or above
- Systems Certification – RHCE, MCSE or above
- Security Certification – CEH or above
- IT Infra Certification – ITIL (Optional)
Good command on English Language (written & speaking) as the resource will be interacting with client across the globe.
Sales Account Executive - For UAE region - Male candidates only
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and pre qualify leads
• Direct prospects to the sales team
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Proven experience as sales representative or other sales/customer service role
• 4-6 years of experience
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant Cyber Security services
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints