'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
We are looking for an experienced Finance executive to join our team! As a Finance executive at our company, you will have the opportunity to work and develop your career.
Duties and responsibilities:
• You will directly contact with our existing and prospective clients and stakeholders around the globe.
• Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered.
• Enter data on invoices; ensure proper coding on documents.
• Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or email.
• Post customer payments by recording cash. Cheques and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software.
• Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Reconcile the accounts receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• B.com/M. Com with 2-3 years of experience in this field
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently.
• Sound knowledge on accounts management.
• Accounting software working knowledge other than Tally would be preferred (Preferably ZOHO)
• Good time-management skills
Alliance and Partnership Manager
We are looking for a Alliance and Partnership Manager to make a key contribution to ValueMentor’s dramatic sales growth by developing a world-class partner network globally. If you are an overachiever with proven IT sales experience who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to speak with you.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform assigned duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Recruit, on-board and manage new Channel & Alliances partners globally
• To introduce and promote new services launched by the company to the potential customers
• To drive new business through channel partners
• To achieve sales and profit goals by selling services through resellers/channels.
• Drive revenue through partners to exceed the revenue target
• Enable partners through hands-on training to effectively present and sell the ValueMentor services
• To create and submit proposals to the prospects
• Assist partners in closing major business opportunities
• To maintain price discipline with all channel partners and ensure zero financial loss to the company
• Coordinate internally to create a strong channel that works seamlessly with the ValueMentor sales team
• Set & execute both a short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) partner plan
• Accurately forecast channel business and track progress towards goal and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• To ensure suitable branding and maintain Brand Hygiene at all costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5-7 years experience in Channel Sales and/or development with software/cloud/SaaS/Consulting based companies with a demonstrated track record of building a channel that exceeds revenue targets
• Experience in Partnership Building , Preferable in US or Abroad markets.
• Good knowledge of the US channel market with connections to key decision makers
• Sales experience in Mid-Market IT management software, cloud solutions, or security software
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic Advisor with broad sales model experience
• High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, start-up type environment
• Collaborative, team-oriented individual
• Able to leverage limited resources in an entrepreneurial style to achieve results
Senior Penetration Tester /4 -6 years/Infopark - Thrissur
You are going to be a cybersecurity expert titled to verify and improve the security system. Your role is to conduct advanced penetration tests, identify any breaches or weaknesses in the security setup.
• Conducting Web applications vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (Black box, Gray box and White box security testing)
• Performing baseline/configuration review of servers.
• Conducting External and Internal Network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Manual and automated security testing of applications
• Security testing on production environment or test environment
• Conducting Source code review of web and mobile applications
• Familiarity with XML, SOAP, JSON, and AJAX
• Hands-on experience with two or more scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, or Ruby
• Familiarity with penetration testing tools and tool suites such as Burp Suite Pro, Acunetix, Kali Linux, Metasploit, etc.
• An aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports, presentations, and operating procedures
• Strong understanding of security principles, policies, and industry best practices
• An advanced degree in an IT-related field
• Database administration, device configuration hardening, and compliance
• Experience with common web frameworks, for example, jQuery, Bootstrap, Django, etc.
• Familiarity with Open-Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications
• Working knowledge of defensive security techniques and technologies
• Earned a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• CEH Certification.
• Proven record of experience as a Certified Ethical Hacker
• Solid knowledge of networking systems and security software
• 4-6 years of relevant experience
• OSCP or AWAE/OSWE or SANS GWAPT/GPEN or ECSA / IOT or equivalent certification
Cyber Security Consultant
o Carry out Information Security Compliance Assessments & Audits
o Perform Gap Assessment
o Perform Scope definition
o Provide Remediation Support/Consulting for Customers
o Perform Risk Assessment
o Review Policy and Procedures, and design processes
o Design process, policy & Procedure documents
o Prepare Audit Reports
o Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas. (Minimum)
o 4 + years’ experience. (Minimum)
o Understanding of information security frameworks like ISO27001, PCI DSS, SWIFT CSCF etc.
o Understanding Information Security requirement in an organization.
o Basic Understanding infrastructure management, cloud computing, network administration, systems/OS Administration, database management, security testing services
Any of the below certification
o Certification – ISO LI or ISO LA or CISA (Minimum Requirement)
o Network Certification – CCNA or above
o Systems Certification – RHCE, MCSE or above
o Security Certification – CEH or above
Junior Security Consultant
Experience Requirements: Fresher / 1 – 3 year experience
Basic Technical Knowledge Area
- Information Security
- Infrastructure Management
- Network Administration
- Systems/OS Administration
- Database Management
- Network, System & Application Security aspects.
- Knowledge with DevOps practices
- ISO 27001 Experience / exposure
- Network Certification – CCNA or above
- Systems Certification – RHCE, MCSE or above
- Security Certification – CEH or above
- IT Infra Certification – ITIL (Optional)
Good command on English Language (written & speaking) as the resource will be interacting with client across the globe.
IT Sales Executive - For UAE region
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and pre qualify leads
• Direct prospects to the sales team
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Proven experience as sales representative or other sales/customer service role
• 4-6 years of experience
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant Cyber Security services
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
SOC Engineer - 2+ years of experience
• Configure and administer the SIEM to support the needs of SOC.
• Provide technical support for SIEM tool.
• Accountable for maintaining the health of the SIEM tool and ensuring 99.96% uptime of the platform.
• Perform regular patching and version upgrades on the SIEM platform.
• Configure log forwarders/Agents and develop decoders/parsers (if needed) to integrate various log sources with SIEM platform for log monitoring.
• Accountable for performing the scheduled backups and restore activities as per the backup policy.
• Maintain the log baselines as per the requirements given in the log management policies and customer compliance requirements.
• Configure detection rules and monitoring use cases for the customer SIEM tools.
• Manage faults occurring in SIEM products using troubleshooting skills; coordinate with external parties/Subject Matter Experts for resolution.
• Ensure Health and Maintenance of SIEM DR platform. (as per customer requirement)
• Ensure real time data and Configuration replication between Primary and DR sites (as per customer requirement).
• In case of Primary site failure, ensure platform availability in DR site within defined SLAs (as per customer requirement).
• Identify and ensure health and availability of all Heavy Log Forwarders/Agents deployed at client site.
• Maintain separate asset inventories for all log sources being on-boarded for all individual clients.
• Maintain proper documentation for the entire SIEM platform operations lifecycle - Planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing & integration, maintenance.
• Collaborates multi-functionally with SOC analysts to deliver continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
• Develops, implements, and sustains operational scripts, data structures, libraries and programming code that optimize security in emergent compute patterns with diverse applications throughout the global environment.
• Analyzes, designs, develops, and operates programs, shell scripts, tests, and infrastructure automation capabilities in an advanced security context.
• Participate in SOC projects or initiatives where a SOC Engineer is needed with a focus on ensuring inclusion of information security requirements.
• Participate in proactive research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement on SIEM/SOC technologies, processes, and services.
Experience / Job Competencies / Success Factors: -
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in SOC role in any company.
• Proven knowledge and experience in one or more Information Security capability like security monitoring, threat intelligence, network protection, data protection, endpoint protection, technical security assessments, security architecture
• Good Knowledge of implementing SIEM solutions like Splunk etc.
• Good Knowledge and experience in using ELK platform for log management.
• Good knowledge of Demisto or any other security orchestration (SOAR) tool
• Experience in using and running Linux-based operating systems.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
• Good Knowledge of using regex techniques.
• Strong Networking and Operating System knowledge
• DevOps experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment, build and test automation technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, docker, Jenkins, etc.
• Knowledge of Information Security standards and policies like ISO 27001/27002, NIST, and others
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Successful management of multiple priorities
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with user documentation as it relates to the delivery of services in a regulated environment.
• Capable of working unsupervised and able to interact with SOC Analysts to automate the resolution processes, and to elaborate corresponding documentation to enrich the corporate security policies and processes.
Education Qualification Requirements: -
• Any bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Priority for B. Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Communication Engineering)
• Mandatory: SIEM product Certifications /RHCE/CCNA (any 2 would do)
• Desirable: CEH/CCNA/CCNP (any 1 will do)
Immediate joiners preferred from Cyber Security industry