'Indeevaram', Infopark Thrissur, Koratty, Thrissur Kerala, India – 680308 Ph : +91 - 487 - 2970 700
Security Analyst – VAPT / 2 -3 Yrs Exp / Infopark Thrissur
ValueMentor is looking for Security Analyst for performing VAPT.
- Perform the security assessment on web applications, network and servers
- Identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations
- Create post-assessment reporting that describes findings and their risks, exploitation procedures, and remediation’s.
- Generate reports and suggest remediation / mitigation plan as per the requirements
- Maintain current knowledge of security vulnerabilities, tools, tactics, and trends.
- Audit configuration of Network and Security devices
- Write in-house tools, extenders, and automated scripts to enhance the security assessment
- Perform security code review
- Write in-house tools, extenders and automated scripts
- Discuss the assessment result and issues with customer during and after the assessment
- 2 - 3 years of in conducting Network VA/PT and App VA/PT work
- In depth familiarity with Windows and / or Linux operating systems
- Experience running exploits in a Production environment
- Understanding of application technologies and its components
- Knowledge of current adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures
- Working knowledge of network technologies and infrastructures
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Familiarity with wireless (802.11b) technologies
- Open Source Intelligence gathering
- Exploit Development / Vulnerability Research highly desired
- Hands-on experience of security code review
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, Nessus, Burpsuite Pro)
- Experience with code scanning toolsets such as Fortify and CheckMarx
- Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Team player and carry out onsite projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security
Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science or a related field. Two years of related work experience.
CEH, ECSA, GPEN, LPT, OSCP & CISSP are preferred
Type Of Job: Full Time
Work Location: Infopark Thrissur
Please send your CVs to email@example.com with the subject line : "Resume - Security Analyst - VAPT"
ValueMentor is a leading information security company with offices in India, UAE and USA. ValueMentor offers various security services is empanelled by CERT-IN, a Government of India department, to provide security services to government entities in India. It is a PCI QSA Company and listed SWIFT CSP assessor.
Security Analyst /2 to 3 years of exp/Infopark - Thrissur
ValueMentor is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst with 2 -3 years of experience in security testing
Certification required: CEH
Job Location: Infopark - Thrissur
Interested candidates send your resumes with the subject line: "Resume: Security Analyst"
Senior Penetration Tester /4 -5 YRS/Infopark - Thrissur
We are looking for a senior penetration tester who can join immediately.
As a penetration tester, you'll need to:
4-5 years of relevant experience
Relevant degree, in-depth knowledge of computer operating systems and at least four to five years of experience in a role related to information security.
Any one among the following certificate is required
Immediate joiners preferred
If interested kindly send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line : "Resume - Senior Penetration Tester".
Also Mention the following details:
Total years of relevant experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
ValueMentor, the leading cybersecurity services in Kerala, is looking for an experienced HR Manager who will be responsible for employment policies and procedures, payroll and rewards and recognition programs as well as managing workplace safety initiatives. Along with administering employee-benefit programs, the HR Manager role involves screening new job applicants and developing training and development programs for all employees. The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the Board on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the company Goals.
• Develop and monitor overall HR systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
• Providing the necessary support systems for accounting, auditing and payroll requirements
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Onboarding newcomers to the company
• Developing adequate induction and training
• Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
• Managing the recruitment and selection process
• Assisting with the performance management and review process
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• MBA in Human Resource Management
• Proven 5 to 6 years of hands on experience in whole HR Gamut.
• Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
• Attention to detail and good judgement
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
• Sound knowledge in employee statutory like PF, ESI, TDS etc