Empress Cybernetic Systems Pvt Ltd.
3rd Floor, Carnival Phase II,
India - 682042
Technical Support Engineers
We are looking for Technical Support engineers for the implementation and support of our software product eMAM (http://www.empressmam.com). eMAM is an innovative, fast-paced, and growing software product that delivers an enterprise-level media asset management (MAM) platform to customers throughout the world.
• Provide implementation and technical support for our software products to international clients.
• Resolve technical issues of the software product for our Enterprise Customers and Partners around the globe.
• Document and verify reported problems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation. Engage additional resources when necessary.
• Log/report issues on our CRM, provide effective and consistent communication to customers, peers, and other teams.
• Understand and set issue priority based on urgency and business impact.
• Close issues by providing quick resolutions and document technical analysis and root causes wherever applicable.
• Responsible for being available to support our customers according to the agreed SLAs.
• 2+ years of experience in software or technical support in the relevant field.
• Good knowledge of Windows Servers, Web Servers, and administration. Good knowledge of IIS configurations.
• Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of software implementation, application hosting, and support.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or other databases. Hands-on experience in failover cluster instances, or High availability always on database configuration. MS SQL management.
• Have experience in managing SaaS platform.
• Knowledge of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• Hands-on experience in EC2, Dockers and Container Services, AWS Lambda, Step Functions, AWS CLI, CloudFormation, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to communicate complex topics to customers and co-workers of varying technical skill levels.
• Willingness to work on rotational 24/7 shifts. Work will be 8 hours/day on 5 days (40 hours) a week.
Email your resume with the subject of "Technical Support Engineers" and a cover letter to provide the following information to be considered for the position.
1. Experience in IT.
2. Current location.
3. Notice period required to join (Immediate Joiners preferred).
4. Current remuneration and expectations.