Empress Cybernetic Systems Pvt Ltd.
3rd Floor, Carnival Phase II,
India - 682042
Software Support (Technical) Engineers & Trainees
We are looking for Support (technical) engineers for the implementation and support of our software product eMAM (http://www.empressmam.com).
eMAM is an innovative, fast-paced, and growing software product that delivers an enterprise-level media asset management (MAM) platform to customers throughout the world.
• Provide implementation and technical support for our software products to international clients.
• Provide production support for web-based applications developed in .net or java.
• Provide support for Networks, Servers, and Cloud environments like AWS.
• Resolve, document, and track technical issues to ensure timely resolution to customer problems.
You will be working collaboratively with a highly talented team of technical support engineers in India and in the US to deliver software support services to customers around the globe.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
* 0 to 2 yrs experience in software and technical support.
* Good Customer service skills.
* Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills.
* Knowledge of software implementation.
* Good Knowledge of Networking, FTP, HTTP, DNS, Active directory, etc.
* Good knowledge of Windows (server and desktop), Linux, and Mac Operating Systems and their administration.
* Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or other databases.
* Willingness to work on rotational 24/7 shifts. Work will be 8 hours/day on 5 days (40 hours) a week.
* Knowledge of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP. Certification would be a plus.
Note:- Freshers with excellent communication skills can apply for the trainee post.
Email your resume with a subject of "Technical Support Engineers" and a cover letter to provide the following information to be considered for the position.
1. Experience in IT.
2. Current location.
3. Notice period required to join (Immediate Joiners preferred).
4. Current remuneration and expectations.