IBS Software Private Limited
Smartcity, Carnival Phase 1 &2 Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi 682030
Senior User Experience Designer (Data driven UX)
Description We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to test, confirm and develop design intuitions & decisions through data, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
• Measurement and analysis of user activity on a website or app that provides insights into how its design can be adapted to meet the current or changing needs of end-users.
• Investigate and identify the experience flaws using various analytics technics such as A/B testing, Heat maps, session recording, funnel visualization, and goal flow.
• Translate analytics/Data into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Take a Data-informed design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Envisage and build user flow interactions
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions, and features.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Minimum 2 years of experience in data-driven UX
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in user research, user journey, and wireframe creation.
• Experience in analytics tools such as Google analytics, adobe analytics, hotjar, Mixpanel
• Interpret data trends in events tracking and other user actions to identify opportunities and guide UX design
• Take qualitative and quantitative data-driven decisions and build recommendations to build a flawless experience
• Hands-on experience in prototyping tools like Axure, Figma, adobe xd & ProtoPie
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid