IBS Software Private Limited
Smartcity, Carnival Phase 1 &2 Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi 682030
User Experience Designer (UX)
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
1. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
2. Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
3. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
4. Envisage and build user flow interactions
5. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions, and features.
6. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
7. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in user research, user journey, and wireframe creation.
2. Hands-on experience in prototyping tools like Axure, Figma, adobe xd & ProtoPie
3. A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
4. A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns