Cubet Techno Labs Pvt.Ltd
Phase IV Kusumagiri P.O ,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
Sr. PHP Laravel Developer with (Vue.js/Angular.js/React.js) (3 to 7 years)
We are looking for software engineers who have strong communication and presentation skills to work within the engineering and development team at Cubet that use Sr. PHP Laravel Framework with Vue.js/Angular.js/React.js.
General Skills Required:
1 - Excellent written, spoken, and presentation skills to communicate technical and functional matters
2 - 1+ Years exp in requirement gathering, analysis, functional & user acceptance testing
3 - Excellent logical, analytical skills & problem-solving skills
4 - Be a continuous learner with a passion for learning
Our Requirements :
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as the liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
-Ability to write tests and technical documentation for applications
-Experience with other programming languages/frameworks is highly recommended
- Knowledge about SPA
- Should have knowledge of caching/performance
- Exposure with HTML 5, CSS
- Worked on design as well and have experience in building REST API
- Experience in consuming REST API
- Comfortable with Agile development
- Knowledge of JSON
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge & experience with Node.js
React JS Developer (2 Yrs -5 Yrs)
• Hands-on experience with React JS
• Strong understanding in OOPs concept
• Good knowledge about DOM
• Good understanding in ES6
• Knowledge in Store concept like Redux, flux & REST API s
• Familiar with Version control system like GitHub
• Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (Mandatory)
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to adapt quickly to changes
• Experience: 2 yrs– 5 yrs
• NP : Immediate Joiner/ In Notice Period/ 1 Month /45 Days /60 Days
• Position: SE/SSE
Technical Architect - Node.js
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic Node Js developers to join our team. If you feel your experience matches the required profile then do apply. We will be glad to have you on our team.
An ideal candidate should have 4-5 years of experience in NodeJS with exposure to MongoDB.
• Good understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
• Good knowledge in designing API’s
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies
• Experience in MongoDB
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
• Understandings on Meteor/React/Angular/Vue.js will be an add-on advantage
• Understandings of cloud technologies like AWS/Azure/Google cloud will be an add-on advantage
• Understanding of breaking down requirements and estimating effort and timelines and working in a collaborative manner with the product team.
• To write quality code that is reusable, testable, and efficient.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
• Self-motivated, flexible, responsible, and a penchant for quality
• Delivery and results-focused
Inside Sales Executive
We are seeking an energetic and customer-focused Inside Sales Executive. Prospecting, qualifying, and producing new sales prospects will be the candidate's responsibility. To be successful in this job and reach or exceed quota, the applicant must be comfortable talking through phone and email with prospects who are identified via a number of channels.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in the marketing sector (preferably in IT industry).
• Prospecting clients, researching accounts and preparing daily reports.
• Contacting prospects through email and the web, including communities, social media platforms, and cold calls.
• Set up meetings with important agency workers and customers (account managers, CTOs, CEOs, and consultants).
• Identify and cultivate connections with customers and prospects.
• Manage, and expand the sales funnel.
• Proactive in meeting sales objectives and adhering to defined plans and tactics.
• Proven track record in the IT business.
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or a related field is required.
• A master's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
• Interpersonal and communication abilities
• Excellent persuasion skills
• Detail-oriented and capable of multitasking
? Take over the complete accounting piece with the support of CFO- ensure proper accounting principles are followed
? Analytical skills to gauge financial performance.
? Ensure timely processing of the invoices and thus timely payments
? Statutory compliances, Vendor payments, invoice management.
? Make decisions on cash planning for the entity and take control of releasing all cash payments
? Formulate the MIS preparation of the India entity and ensure this is distributed to the team in a timely manner
? Ensure tax payments, filings and compliances are completed for all applicable tax laws
? Ability to generate various reports - like segment wise sales performance.
? Ability to work with Project Managers and gather information about a project's budgets and timelines
? Take responsibility for the financial aspects of running Cubet’s payroll - ensure the payments are accurate and timely
? Ability to compile and present reports and budgets.
? Ability to create detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
? Experience in Financial forecasting and risk analysis
? Experience in handling Quickbooks in an IT based company will be an added advantage
? Monitor accrued and deferred income and expenses
? Prepare various reports including variance reporting, cash flow analysis, P&L and Balance sheets
? Identification of process improvements to support the management team and improve the delivery of information across the division.
? Organizing and overseeing internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan.
? Help the HR team ensure employee policies are tailored to suit the organisation financially and are being strictly followed
? Bank reconciliations for all India bank accounts & QuickBooks
? Good management & administrative abilities.
? Methodical approach and problem solving skills
? High level of numeracy skills
? Independent problem solver with the ability to take on tasks with minimal supervision
? Prior finance and accounting experience in software industry
? Excellent verbal and written communication
? Ability to manage multiple tasks, take ownership of work product and improve processes
? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
? Graduate /Post-graduation in the relevant domain.
? Ample experience in the domain
Sales Manager ( 5+ yrs )
We are looking for a smart and efficient Sales Manager responsible for managing organizational sales, producing monthly forecasting reports, and achieving targets and budgets based on the revenue streams. An ideal candidate should have 5+yrs of relevant experience with at least 3+ yrs experience in the IT industry.
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional communication skills to provide leadership to a team and support customers
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Ability to lead a customer through the sales process, determining needs, and closing the sale
• Strong foundational knowledge in information technology, including hardware, software, and IT services
• Comprehensive business knowledge to create realistic sales projections and objectives for the team
• Interpersonal skills to liaise with other departments and people within the organization
• Extensive mentoring and leadership qualities to train and develop sales team members
• Ability to lead by example and act with integrity
• Providing training and professional development to the sales team
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Creating sales goals and implementing initiatives to increase sales
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Assisting sales team members to build quality relationships with customers
• Collaboration with other company departments, such as marketing or finance, to offer customer support
• Developing strategies for increasing market share
• Ensuring that sales team members follow up with potential customers
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Generating reports and data for sales analysis
• Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Handling escalated client objections and concerns to support other members of the sales team
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Experience in IT domain preferable
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to lead a sales team•