Cubet Techno Labs Pvt.Ltd
Phase IV Kusumagiri P.O ,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
- Minimum 1-2yrs experience in recruitment
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes
- Experience in recruiting candidates
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Knowledge & experience in sourcing candidates using various methods
- Ability to research and develop recruiting leads
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a different channels
- Review resumes and applications
- Conduct recruitment interviews and provide the necessary inputs
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match and cultural fit etc.
- Shortlist candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Close the different hiring requirements in the shortest time possible
Job Location: Infopark, Kochi
Notice period: Immediate / 15 days / 1 Month
Job Type: Contract / Permanent
Python Django Lead Developer (3-5 years)
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
Maintain, fix and update legacy softwares and porting to newer versions and technologies.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
Expert in Python, with good knowledge in Django technology.
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Knowledge in Google Cloud.
Good communication skills.
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and highly energized Business Analyst to grow with our team. The candidate should have good relationship-building and facilitation skills to work directly with business clients.
The ideal candidate should have experience working as Business Analyst for 2-3 yrs. (preferable in the IT industry).
1. The position will act as a key interface between IT/Technical teams and the Business clients.
2. Requirements Gathering – able to speak the languages of both business users and IT, and act as a translator or go-between to ensure that requirements are clearly understood by both groups.
3. Gather facts, data and feedback from clients, liaise with the technical team and provide recommendations for solutions.
4. Project Coordination Skills –Plan and manage project development tasks and team.
5. Upselling Skills – able to sell ideas and promote innovation in communicating with business clients.
6. Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust very quickly to changing priorities.
7. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Ability to work independently, scope projects and drive them to conclusion
9. Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, creativity, and initiative
10. Strong desire to drive continuous improvement
11. Team player and good communicator
12. Fluency in both spoken and written English.
1. Performs high level and detailed requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high-quality requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
2. Responsible for overall quality of solution requirements matching business expectations/needs.
3. Facilitates data requirements gathering sessions.
4. BA/ Project documentation skills.
5. Project coordination skills.
6. Experience working in IT products/services.
7. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), or related discipline, master’s in business.